Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sept 25 was a good day

Hello Lovelies.  I've been getting messages that it has been awhile since I have posted. :)  I am spending the evening cleaning off my camera and getting the photos resized.  Getting this accomplished makes blogging 100 time easier.  Sewing was at a minimum this summer. The garden really took over all my spare time and I only wished that I documented that adventure in more detail.  Much canning was accomplished and we are enjoying those fruits of our labor right now, quite literally.

I am so glad I did dust off the camera a few times this summer and I would have forgotten all about Sunday, Sept 25 if I didn't capture the following images.  It was a lucky find to say the least. 

11 genetically mutated clovers standing in a row.
One six leaf clover

A couple of 5 leaf versions.

And the remaining were four leaf beauties.



It's always fun to find them.  I don't think I will ever tire of finding four leaf clovers.  People say I must be a very lucky person to find so many four leaf clovers.  The only thing I'll admit to being lucky at is finding genetic mutations and then point to my husband. :P  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely delight in the fact that you would take the time to comment and continue a dialog on this blog! If you have an email linked to your comment, I do my best to respond. Thank you so much!