Monday, December 12, 2011

Back to Basics

 I decided I needed to expand my fabric stash.  I know, I know.  It was such a chore! I was cleaning up and refolding fabric a couple of months ago and realized that I own a lot of prints.  And not much else.  I needed to diversify.  So I started acquiring some solids.

Which then led me to think about what sort of prints could also be considered basics. Polka dots was clearly my answer.  I couldn't help myself with the Laura Gunn print on the bottom.  It is SO PRETTY!  I really love her collections.  I always fall hard for big bold prints!  What do you consider basics in your fabric collection? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely delight in the fact that you would take the time to comment and continue a dialog on this blog! If you have an email linked to your comment, I do my best to respond. Thank you so much!