Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Reason #76 of why I garden

I can't believe that I have taken ZERO pictures of my garden this year!  I try to grab a few each month so I can reference back to see what blooms when, what plants play nice together, and as a general documentation of the progress we make over the years.  But not a single photo this year.  I have taken notes of bloom and harvest times and other notes to help me select plants in the future, but I have to get out this afternoon and take a few shots.





However, last week I did go pick some of my beautiful zinnas and arrange in one of my milk glass vases.  When it was done I couldn't stop looking at it.  It made my week!  These bloom as long gone, but I'll be out there tonight to pick a few more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely delight in the fact that you would take the time to comment and continue a dialog on this blog! If you have an email linked to your comment, I do my best to respond. Thank you so much!