Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Beads


This is not sewing but just as fun. It has been awhile since I played with some beads.  I recently went on a girl date to a local bead store and was immediately smitten with these beautiful cornflower blue glass beads.  The smaller ones have bronze edges.  I don't think I will ever outgrow wanting to immediately wear a new thing added to my wardrobe.  I go back to work tomorrow after having 2 weeks off.  Maybe wearing this necklace will make my re-entry to the real world more bearable?  Here's to hoping!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Those bronze edges are very cool.
    Did wearing your new necklace help with reentry?

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely delight in the fact that you would take the time to comment and continue a dialog on this blog! If you have an email linked to your comment, I do my best to respond. Thank you so much!