Thursday, November 6, 2008

Does anybody know....

EDIT: Kim knew what I was looking for! Thanks! Should have just asked you first anyways. Mexican Corn Cakes. Yup. That's it. And for the correct answer your prize is an invitation to the big party this weekend. :)

You know when you go to a Mexican restaurant and they serve you a little scoop of sweetened corn meal mash as a side? Do you know what I am talking about?

Does anybody have a recipe for this dish?

This Saturday we are hosting our Harvest Party. Over 20 people will be attending. Fun, football, food, and wine will be had by all.

The weather hasn't been cooperating for photo taking. The mornings are overcast and sometimes rainy and by the time I make it home it's almost dark. But I'll be back sometimes soon with some craftiness.

:)

4 comments:

  1. If you are talking about polenta which it sounds like - I believe I used a recipe from Better Homes (you know the plaid book) that was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try googling for 'mexican corn cake'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmm, I love those sweet corn cakes. Lucky for me, the husband doesn't. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely delight in the fact that you would take the time to comment and continue a dialog on this blog! If you have an email linked to your comment, I do my best to respond. Thank you so much!