Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Where in the world...

have I been? Ah well, there is something called a full time job and sunshine. :) Heh.

Online shopping is still fun. I wanted to share a few Etsy shops I have purchased items in lately.

Funky Fabrics- has the new Anna Maria Horner fabric for $12.50/yard!

Bee Square Fabrics- bought a little flat quarter pack of the My Folklore fabric. Love it. Requested more of it for my birthday!

Bridgeman Studios- I got the perfect pair of tea bowls in a vibrant turquoise color. Beautiful!

Pomadour- Japanese crafting magazines!

Karaku Fabric- Japanese fabric prints!


Here a a few fresh favorites I hope to purchase from in the future...

Cotton Blue - I can't stop checking back just to admire.

Gabriella Fiabane
- I love paintings involving large portions of sky.

Marie Fly Fly
- Very colorful, very soft, very fem.

Care to share a few of your Etsy favorites in the comments? I'd love to have a look!

9 comments:

  1. thanks for the links! i love my friends ceramics. the tree vase is wonderful...

    http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5262021

    ReplyDelete
  2. bee square has adorable fabrics!!! (I want them all. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. Wow, thanks for the link to the painting one! Those are beautiful! p.s. hey I got a blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked at all your links - wonderful stuff!

    CottonBlue....LOVE window shopping there.

    I like this shop:
    lindylou2.etsy.com
    and
    alittlegoodness.etsy.com

    (and many, many more!)

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I have had the best time now looking and looking at the archives of your lovely blog! What fun to see such great projects! We both share a keen interest in Japanese fabrics. I have a large collection of vintage kimonos and now WANT a large collection of cottons... There is something special about the Japanese fabrics and crafts that I find so inspiring. Would you mind if I added your blog to my blog roll? I would love to come and visit you frequently!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. My latest favourite Etsy shop is TIJUSAI workshop:

    http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5373157

    What a fantasticly elegant and original look for women! I want a bunch of those (and to be able to pull off the style). :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I'm a little late in replying. One of my favorite shops is the 4th Ave Soap Co. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5271909
    I've bought from them 2 times, and have loved each purchase. The loofa soaps are great, I also got some after shave for Derek's dad that smelled fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. p.s. my mom (and i) would love that turkey burger recipe of yours

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for featuring me! I love those My Folklore prints. I am so sad they are being discontinued. :( I'm tempted to keep them all for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely delight in the fact that you would take the time to comment and continue a dialog on this blog! If you have an email linked to your comment, I do my best to respond. Thank you so much!