I finished another work in progress. The idea was to make an over-sized clutch/wristlet with pleats. I struggled a lot with this. The zipper is what really got me. The slight curve and extra bulk of the pleats really caused some problems. My sewing machine was even getting cranky. While I think the idea is still a good one, I do not feel this version is the best execution.
I did use some of the hardware I upcycled from the thrifted purses. That worked out really nice.
A very colorful interior. My top stitching is not as smooth as it usually is because of the added bulk. My machine usually whips right through these challenges, but not this time.
I may put this up on Etsy for cheap sometime soon to see if anyone would like it. I think the zipper is a bit too wonky, but it works just fine.
I did finish the bag just for me this week. But the pictures I took were all off. The exposure wasn't right. It might have been the reflecting light from the snow that was throwing everything off. I'll try again later.