Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Help needed

I need someone's help with my blog layout. I am seriously at my wits end. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to add tabs at the top of this blog! For example: BLOG, TUTORIALS, ABOUT, CONTACT and so forth.

I can use the "Add a Gadget" but it only allows me to add one. And for whatever reason the "Template Designer" in Blogger isn't working correctly. That or I'm not working correctly, which is probably the case.

So if you can help me with my blog design, maybe we can work out a barter/trade of services? Who needs a new bag or fabric? Email me at leeannhuber(at)gmail(dot)com

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Well, people love to see what they are buying if you are selling products, there are lots of place online that you can get photos of your products. Always have a photos of yourself on your blog, this makes you blog more personal and friendly to visitors. They want to see they are dealing with a real person.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely delight in the fact that you would take the time to comment and continue a dialog on this blog! If you have an email linked to your comment, I do my best to respond. Thank you so much!