Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lots of beads!


My local bead store, The Potomac Bead Company, held a huge clearance sale right after the New Year. For a while now I have been contemplating new jewelry to spruce up a few outfits. I want a new three strand black necklace to go with some of my professional attire. The little pearl-esque coins will also be assembled into a classy necklace. The purple bead will spruce up an old steal chain I found at the thrift store. And the others, well, I thought they were pretty.

I also found this cute little silver charm, not on clearance. I have to go back because I spied some opaque, gray czech glass beads and I haven't gotten them out of my mind. I am thinking a three strand (I'm sensing a theme here) bracelet with this charm on the clasp.

In other news, I am on track to reopen my Etsy store this weekend! Be on the lookout for that!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty beads! I love the acorn charm. Looking forward to seeing the finished necklaces!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely delight in the fact that you would take the time to comment and continue a dialog on this blog! If you have an email linked to your comment, I do my best to respond. Thank you so much!