Sunday, August 10, 2008

Winner!

Sorry this is a little late!

The winner of the plum Swing Bag is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

6

Timestamp: 2008-08-10 21:58:44 UTC

---------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations Strawberry Cat! I could not find an email address for you, so please email me at leeannhuber(at)gmail(dot)com with your mailing information and I'll deliver this to the post office this week!

----------------------------------------------------------------------


2 comments:

  1. Hey, if Strawberry Cat is MIA... Just sayin'. ;) Congrats Fruity Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your nice blog! Will be checking back often from now on!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely delight in the fact that you would take the time to comment and continue a dialog on this blog! If you have an email linked to your comment, I do my best to respond. Thank you so much!