Ann-Margret tagged me to answer the following questions.... Maybe you'll learn something.
What was I doing ten years ago?
- I was getting ready to begin my senior year of high school!
- I had just purchased my first vehicle- 1992 Nissan pick up with a wooden tailgate.
- Attending my last county fair before I started college. I won grand champion steer and lamb.
- I started writing over 150 applications for grants and scholarships.
- I was throwing thousands upon thousands of hay bales. I was a good stacker. :)
What are 5 (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
- Order my wedding photos. Hush. So what it was almost 2 years ago?
- Make peanut butter cookies.
- Write a blog posting.
- Cut fabric for a pattern.
- Find Critter's collar.
- Ice cream
- Peanut butter and jelly crackers
- Bagel chips
- Dark chocolate
- Iced mocha coffee
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Give my family financial security
- Buy a farm
- Buy animals to live on farm
- Invest in my community
Five places I've lived:
- State College, PA
- Moscow, Russia
- Hillsborough, Northern Ireland
- Novi, Michigan
- Chambersburg, PA
- Paid no mind on the farm
- Student technician for Penn States Livestock Ultrasound Lab
- Regional Representative for Farm Bureau
- Sales Rep for SYSCO Foods
- Pharmaceutical Sales
Tomorrow evening I will be drawing a name for this bag! If you missed the give-a-way, head on over and sign up. There will probably be another give-a-way next week too!