Saturday, August 23, 2008

Etsy Update!

Little by little I spent some time building up stock for my bare Etsy shop. 6 new pincushions are listed and some additional zipper pouches will be making there way soon. Clicking the photos will link you directly to the listing.

I am so in love with this Lecien My Folklore fabric.



Vintage purple fabric. Just the right scale for the pincushion too!

I find this cushion so funny. It was only when I was editing the photo's did I realize that it looks as if I am sticking the bird with the pins! Voodoo anyone? It's not what I was going for, but maybe this little mistake will be perfect for someone that enjoys a little dark humor. No?



10 comments:

  1. You are so sweet to let me know of my 5 minutes of fame on the FP of Etsy! Thanks! Your new pincushions are so pretty! I especially loved what you had to say about the bird one looking like a voodoo pincushion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This new batch of pincushions are gorgeous. I love mine and use it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! And I love the new blog heading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still use my pincushion constantly and love it. These are just as pretty! Your new header is too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some of that second fabric - it's so pretty!

    And so are your pincushions - useful and lovely to look at. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ditto on the header. It's adorable. As are the fabrics you chose for the pincushions.I'm anxious to see the zipper pouches. I've got to make a couple of pouches for gifts this month and I'm hoping they get better than the last one, which was fine, but not super amazing. I like super amazing better than fine! Your stuff is always super amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi there! I must say that your pincushions are so very cute!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cutie-patootie little pin cushions. I like how you can use them for storing buttons or whatever. You are one smart lady.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these so much that I just bought one on your Etsy shop. Wonderful photography too! Glad I stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just adore pin cushions and ive yet to see anything like these!!! containers and cushions..omg its way better than bed/bath/beyond!!! lol im in love and will be sure to shop for myself for Christms;)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely delight in the fact that you would take the time to comment and continue a dialog on this blog! If you have an email linked to your comment, I do my best to respond. Thank you so much!