Monday, June 16, 2008

Purple and Gray Swap

Months ago Ann-Margret and I decided to do a personal swap. I decided on a color theme and chose purple and gray. Ann-Margret knows how to pack a box, let me tell you. She gave me many items of inspiration including a handmade card holder that I am now using to hold my Moo Cards. Trims, zippers, paper, stationary, yarn, pens, soap, ribbons, and fabric too.


Ann-Margret chose the colors apple green and red. You can see what I sent her here. I found this awesome piece of embroidery at a thrift store and turned it into a red themed summer bag. I think its one of my favorite reclaimed items.

6 comments:

  1. such a beautiful package! and i love the tote you made for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! And the tote you made for is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love purples and grays together, such a warm combination...you lucky duck got some wonderful things in your package!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, aren't you lucky! This is a gorgeous swap box of treasures! It looks like just the thing to get your creative juices flowing.

    Thank you so very much in your thoughtfulness in telling me about Etsy FP! I didn't see it of course, I must have been asleep. I had seen the treasury last night though and wondered if it might hit the front page as it was so beautifully done.
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely package you received! The one you sent is fabulous too - that bag is priceless!!! (wowza!)


    I also wanted to let you know about a giveaway going on over at the blog. If you have a chance swing on by. It lasts until midnight on Thursday (tonight!). :)

    Kristin :)

    http://homegrownrose.typepad.com/reclaimingthehome

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. What a great idea too, choose a color scheme. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely delight in the fact that you would take the time to comment and continue a dialog on this blog! If you have an email linked to your comment, I do my best to respond. Thank you so much!