Friday, January 25, 2008

Winner!


Sorry this is late! But with out further adieu:


Research Randomizer Results

1 Set of 1 Unique Numbers Per Set
Range: From 1 to 38 -- Unsorted

Job Status:
Set #1:

5


So commenter #5 is SARAH! So Sarah, please email me your address and which pin cushion you want and it will be in the mail shortly! Thank you all who commented! I really do enjoy this little space I have here. And if you didn't win the remaining pin cushions will be listed on etsy soon. AND, I think my one year is coming up too. I need to double check that date.

Right. Off to work. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. oh I am so sad... guess I'll have to buy one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Sarah. How generous of you to have a give away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I missed your 100th post! Congrats! And I love your pin cushions, too cute! The sweet bag you made me went on yet another trip! :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely delight in the fact that you would take the time to comment and continue a dialog on this blog! If you have an email linked to your comment, I do my best to respond. Thank you so much!