I spent all weekend sewing up an overdue bag for my sister. She requested a nicer bag to take to campus (since she lives 30 minutes away) to hold all her gym stuff. Well I went through three different designs before I finally settled on one. The bad side of ugly is it turned out HUGE! I have no idea what I was thinking when I made the measurements. I mean... like... 'Ashley Olsen purse' big. She also mentioned she wanted a weekend bag. I think this fits the bill. But do you think I took a picture? Nope. It's all wrapped up in a box ready to mail tomorrow morning. I'll get one when she comes down for a visit.
My to do list for the week/ weekend:
- Sew reusable grocery bags (eliminate stack of vintage bedsheets in the process)
- Refold all the fabric I decided to take out, unfold, then throw on the floor.
- Take dresser out of garage and put in sewing room for additional storage of fabric.
- Vacuum all carpeted spaces and all furniture. I am borrowing a steam vac this week so EVERYTHING is getting a bath!
- Bake homemade bread.
- Call vet to make appointment for Critter. It's time to get her snippity, snipped, snipped.