Friday, November 23, 2007

I've got some sad news. My vintage red and gray apron didn't make it through the Thanksgiving affair. The pocket got caught on a drawer pull and --rrriippp-- right down the center. A portion of the vintage print can be found in the patchwork on the middle right hand side of the photo.

In happier news, my sewing room is finally getting unpacked. Order really does make the space feel better. But where did I get so much fabric? It's fun rediscovering all my fun fabric treasures. I'm excited to finish the unpacking tomorrow and finish a few projects.

I hope you all had a fantastic time yesterday! Did any of you score some great bargains today?

6 comments:

  1. Such a Beautiful apron, I sure hope you can repair it!
    Sandra Evertson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your apron : (

    No shopping for me today. We had a lazy day around the house.

    Did some embroidery, though! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pity about the apron. Can you somehow repair it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well then, I think I know what to get you for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unpacking is the best part!

    I have tagged you for a meme:
    http://august-street.blogspot.com/2007/11/tagged-lucky-seven.html

    If you don’t wish to participate I will totally understand (you are probably over these by now – me, still excited to be tagged first time!). I am tagging you because your blog truly inspires me and I read it *almost* daily.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely delight in the fact that you would take the time to comment and continue a dialog on this blog! If you have an email linked to your comment, I do my best to respond. Thank you so much!