Thursday, August 9, 2007

*blushes*

I have never had someone give a review of my stuff before (except for my mom!) so imagine my complete surprise when Ginny from iSew.biz wrote a whole post on the grocery bags she just purchased from me. I went to bed with a smile on my face! I almost stayed up to continue more sewing, but I was so tired I couldn't focus on myself when flossing my teeth.

Even though I haven't been sewing as much as I need to, my idea book is overfloweth. I am looking forward to tomorrow. I have off from work and I can spend some quality time with my new beau, Pfaff.

And before I end this, here is a peek at a few recent thrift store fabric finds.

The purple flower print is a linen dress, and I found a white embroidered linen vest. It's a very small amount but I have plans for it! The strawberry print looks like someone made a homemade table cloth. There is a large stain in the middle, but if it doesn't wash out there is still plenty more to play with.

This is is a juvenile print found in my MIL attic. It used to be curtains. But I couldn't resist when I saw little merri-legs dancing around the letter "H". So cute!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your review!! Love these fabrics, can't wait to see what you create! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! And you deserve the rave reviews on your shop. You make great stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The review is great, congratulations! Your new fabrics are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used my pretty shopping bags at the market yesterday. They were jam packed with boxes and worked like a charm. I'm still loving them and I'm glad it made you smile to see the post on my blog. :)

    And ummmm, my beau's name is Pfaff too. hmmm? Is he two-timing me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab finds. Love the juvenile print, the colours are so vibrant.. keep us posted if you do anything with it - would love to see what you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love each one of the fabrics your MIL found! You lucky lucky girl! And congratulations on the review at isew!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely delight in the fact that you would take the time to comment and continue a dialog on this blog! If you have an email linked to your comment, I do my best to respond. Thank you so much!