I have been tagged by iSew to share 7 random things about me. 7 things is a lot. If I pick the wrong 7 things I could look like a weirdo. So much pressure.
But here we go-
1) I have an unnatural ability to find four leaf clovers. I find so many of them that I normally don't pick them. I just let them grow in their mutated glory.
2) I prefer that my toilet paper be dispensed from the top/front rather than the bottom/back of the roll.
3) I still don't have a job after moving and getting married. But I have the most promising to-date interview next Tuesday. Once I get a job I am sure my everyday time with the sewing machine will come to an end.
4) I play Ultimate Frisbee. Even though I am the slowest person on the field, I have so much fun.
5) I hold a national champion title. "Beef quiz bowl champion" No snickers from the peanut gallery.
6) Once a month, I spend an evening at Borders reading all the magazines I don't/can't subscribe to. And worse yet, most of the time I don't buy a thing including a treat from the cafe.
7) Some days I have a Bob Ross moment and look to the sky and think, "Wow, those are some happy clouds."
In some sewing news- I am still working on more little girl skirts and I dug into my pillow case pile to find some great patterns. Imagine my surprise when after I had cut open the pillow case did I discover the tag said Oscar de la Renta! I wonder if this 3 year old will feel any different wearing it?
And this was my table centerpiece two weeks back. I went to the river and collected drift wood and smooth river stone. I used the bottom of a cut glass punch bowl to contain some beautiful cherry blossoms.