Monday, April 30, 2007

Might as well....

join in on the fun!

Let's Google "LeeAnn needs..."

1. LeeAnn needs to find a better wardrobe person, she always looks like she's dressed in a potato sack. (Oh, man! Is that harsh or what? Good thing I have this dress (style B) is all cut out ready to be sewn!)

2.
LeeAnn needs to be removed. Patty needs to be added. (I feel like its gym day in 8th grade all over again!)


3.
LeeAnn needs for me to discover a mistake way back at the beginning. (So which one of you, would like to tear apart the skirt I just sewed? This statement is really erie since I was zoning while sewing and the mistake was at the beginning.)

4.
LeeAnn needs approval to spend since the cost is more than $4000. (Today, I got a gift of a lifetime from my hubby. We didn't spend $4000, but it still needed to be budget approved. I'll give you all a hint. It has the letters "P" "F" "A" "F" "F" on the box :-)


I'll follow up on number 4 real soon!


9 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear about it. How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he! very funny post.

    Your husband is a very nice bloke, there's nothing like a nice new shiny sewing maaaaachine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new sewing machine! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you've been wanting one LeeAnn and I'm excited for you.
    A great guy you've got there!
    Can't wait to see some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your needs were kinder than mine. Congrats on the P-F-A-F-F. Shhhhhhhh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wheeee! Congrats, LeeAnn! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I better get over to Google and try this with "Susan needs..." maybe my luck will be as good as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhhh, presents. We like presents!

    Cherry xx

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely delight in the fact that you would take the time to comment and continue a dialog on this blog! If you have an email linked to your comment, I do my best to respond. Thank you so much!