Friday, May 22, 2009

No time for photos

Some people take a vacation from blogging, but I need a vacation to blog! Ha!

I got big plans for this weekend. First of all we are not driving anywhere. Just think of all those precious minutes reallocated to my sewing machine. :)

I already visited JoAnn's over my lunch break today. Picked up some $1 patterns and took advantage of the 50% off notions wall. A seamstress can always use more needles and fabric markers!

When I got home I had time to trim back my mint plant. No sense letting any of it go to waste, so I got some minty sun tea brewing on the front porch and I am on my second mojito of the weekend. :P Nice.

I am not going to spend too much time on the computer this evening. I have some house chores to complete (made easier by the mojitos!) so we can enjoy a clean house for the weekend. I just wanted to check in!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great holiday weekend! Sounds like it's already off to a fantastic start. :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely delight in the fact that you would take the time to comment and continue a dialog on this blog! If you have an email linked to your comment, I do my best to respond. Thank you so much!