Saturday, April 4, 2009

Etsy Update

(Click the photo to go to the direct listing)

This weekend I finally got my butt in gear and reopened my Etsy shop. I mean, who really goes on 'vacation' for 3 months? Anywho, a few new things are listed. More to come, but I have some house cleaning to get done before guests arrive Sunday and can't get all the photo's redone in photoshop today. And I think I am going to stop making my mason jar pincushions for a while. They are getting copied out the ying-yang so I figured I'll move onto other things.

(Clicky the photo)

I did a bit of house cleaning today. Got on the hands and knees and scrubbed grout. (BTW, if I had it my way grout would NOT exist.) I am trying to decide what to make for dinner tomorrow night. This past week I have been on a salad kick and I had a craving for Caesar salad. I noticed a new Bolthouse Farms dressing in the refrigerated isle. Have you tried any of their yogurt based dressings yet? I bought the Caesar Parmigiano flavor with a tiny bit of hesitation but when the serving size was 60% less calories than normal caesar dressing I thought why not? Let me just tell you it is AMAZING. Get up, put your shoes on, and go get some. For lunch today I made a turkey bacon caesar salad with spinach. Well, basically it was any ol' salad with this amazing dressing. It's also amazing as a sauce warmed up and drizzled over salmon filets.

So for dinner tomorrow night... maybe stuffed chicken breasts... with caesar salad. Oh, and one more plug about a Bolthouse Farms product. If you have not tried their mango lemonade, just buy it next time. Don't worry about a coupon. Just get it for yourself. It's too good for kids anyways.


4 comments:

  1. I've seen the Bolthouse dressings, but haven't tried them. Thanks for the tip! This morning I think I am going to make your scone recipe with cranberries! Can't wait to give it a try. I love scones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee, you're so crafty. I'm still in love with the baby bunnies. Makes me think of when I let all mine go free on the farm and how there was little white and brown domestic/non domestic babies running around the farm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on re-opening the shop, I hope it goes well.

    I'm really glad to know that I'm not the only one with grout issues. Nick thinks I'm nuts, but I truly hate to clean tile. haha

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely delight in the fact that you would take the time to comment and continue a dialog on this blog! If you have an email linked to your comment, I do my best to respond. Thank you so much!