Friday, October 19, 2007

Please come, end of the day.

In five minutes I have to find a way to avoid a billion rain drops falling faster than I can run 50 feet. And as I sit here (stealing unsecured internet) listening to the rain fall on my car sun roof, I think I can hear a sewing machine running in the far off distant part of my mind. It's been almost 7 weeks since I touched my Pfaff. I am having serious withdrawls now. I am not sure but I may have the shakes.

It's Friday and I can't wait to get home!

5 comments:

  1. Are you going home this weekend? I'm sure you are having SERIOUS withdrawal symptoms by now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Run fast, dry fast ... have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mythbusters says that if you run in the rain, you actually get more wet than if you walk.

    Now walk quickly to that sewing machine, girl!

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. (laughing at Jenn's comment)
    I think I hear your PFAFF calling your name. I know how it feels to be separated from your sewing machine. You will love it all the more.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely delight in the fact that you would take the time to comment and continue a dialog on this blog! If you have an email linked to your comment, I do my best to respond. Thank you so much!