Friday, August 15, 2014

Birdwatcher Pillows

 A sewing project completed! I have had these two lumbar pillow forms f.o.r.e.v.e.r with plans to make covers. I made one a long time ago and the other was left naked a ridiculous amount of time.  One reason is that I ran out of fabric to make the second. I finally ordered the remaining yard of Richloom Birdwatcher Summer fabric from OnlineFabricStore.com. The Summer print has a nice white-ish background.  The Meadow print has a beige background. I accidentally ordered the wrong colorway the first time around. My bad but not really. This print would make a great tote bag too. It felt so good to sew something and enjoy the finished project. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely delight in the fact that you would take the time to comment and continue a dialog on this blog! If you have an email linked to your comment, I do my best to respond. Thank you so much!