- The husband is out of town this weekend, so it's just little ol' me and a lot of spare time.
- For the last four weeks I have been scouring Craigslist for a mattress to turn my sewing room into a spare bedroom.
- You heard me. I am GIVING UP MY SEWING ROOM.
- I seriously take up too much of this house. I feel very glutenous about it. Sooo...
- I have been reorganizing and redistributing my sewing stuff into my work office room.
- Now we will be able to accommodate guests comfortably. :) (Everyone come and visit me!)
- Wednesday we picked up a 6 month old, in perfect condition, Serta Queen Mattress for $50 (found through craigslist)! Wife had back problems and they had to get a new bed. I cleaned the fabric today and tomorrow I will purchase a mattress pad for it.
- I just finished cleaning out my wardrobe closet. My closet is normally an all season closet, but I decided it was time to weed through some things and I have packed up all my summer clothes. It looks neater.
- Tomorrow I hit the thrift stores to find a bed frame and new-to-me fall clothes.
- After cleaning my closet I discovered I only love 5 things. Depressing.
- I need to pick up spray paint to paint some various frames to coordinate.
- Last thought: One of the greatest exercises in creativity is working with what you have!
Friday, October 10, 2008
I think I clicked on "New Post" four times before I just committed myself to write in here. Here's what's going on: