Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Call me lame, but I just discovered that Moo Cards exist. I think they are so cool! I'd love to turn some of my photos into little business cards. Fun, fun, fun! But if any of you have any advise on what works best in terms of photo quality and if there is a color discrepancy, please let me know.

Just to warn you, I think this summer will be the season of pleats and pin tucks for me. They are all I am sewing now. (And I think several other people have the pleating fever as well. Do you?)

Oh, and can you believe I missed my one year blogging anniversary? Shame, shame on me. Belated parties are still fun, right?

12 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with pleats lately, I have the fever, it is going around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i ordered them the minute i saw them, with a multitude of different photos and they all turned out great, landscape photos turn out better though. I had a hard time giving the first few away,but it gets easier, the next thing you know you're passing them out t everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated blogiversary! Presents coming:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that photo very much!

    Happy blogiversary!!! : D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blogiversary! I've enjoyed reading your blog this past year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love MOO's - I'm on my second batch. And you know that I'm all over pleats, I just don't get sick of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my Moo cards. The quality really is remarkable. Best flickr toy ever.

    And congrats on the blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your new "look"! Happy belated anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got moo cards recently and they came out quite dark, and from what I hear thats standard.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am still waiting on my moo cards to arrive, so no advice yet. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I ordered some, too, and they came out great! I think you'll be pleased. :)

    I LOVE LOVE the bag you made for your sister!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely delight in the fact that you would take the time to comment and continue a dialog on this blog! If you have an email linked to your comment, I do my best to respond. Thank you so much!