I finished sewing up my new purse last night. Here are the specs-
- 2 vintage quilt pieces found second hand that where originally destined for a wedding circle quilt.
- Linen recycled from a thrifted skirt.
- Kelly green broad cloth purchased at a 'going-out-of-business' sale for the interior.
- Zippered pocket on the inside lined with a great yellow print that was received in a swap at some point.
- Another interior pocket perfect for the cell phone.
- Hidden magnetic clasp.
- Lightly interfaced.
- 1.5 inch gusset.
The interior. This bag *could* be reversible but lacking a major chocolate disaster, the linen/patchwork side will remain the exterior.